Including facilitation services, cultural awareness events, heritage interpretation, and program/project development
- Teaching or developing educational materials on various aspects of history and culture of Indigenous Peoples of the Caribbean, the Americas and around the world
- Emceeing, hosting or master of ceremonies for various events/gatherings including opening and closing ceremonies.
- Facilitating a variety of small group sessions such as meetings, workshops, focus groups or community consultation sessions.
- Community liaison services, locally or internationally.
- Planning and organization of large scale events such as conferences, festivals, and other gatherings.